Board logo

標題: 大陸的拍賣網, 有 SEBA 賣啊 [打印本頁]

作者: William    時間: 2006-11-22 12:25 AM     標題: 大陸的拍賣網, 有 SEBA 賣啊

http://shop33473208.taobao.com/ 點買比較方便呢??
作者: 渝泯    時間: 2006-11-22 03:48 AM

呢d鞋好似hockey鞋咁要試清試楚的呢..., siza唔對的話都唔知點好... (除了計前後大小, 腳的寬同厚都要留意清楚...) 如果有的話, 都係買"現成"的好~~ 而且~ 去外國訂野都唔係咁放心...祖國就更加... 以前試過訂東西寄錯, 可以換, 但來回郵費勁貴... 如果想試下都真係想清楚後果先... ok 記得同大家回報~~ [ Last edited by 渝民 on 2006-11-22 at 03:55 AM ]
作者: Charles    時間: 2006-11-22 05:23 AM

好多鞋都會搵到門路話買到 但差在好多預計唔到既風險
作者: William    時間: 2006-11-22 04:09 PM

咁有無人有興趣一齊北上買鞋啊?
作者: William    時間: 2006-11-27 09:27 PM

今日上開深圳, 順便走去東門文化宮睇 inline skate, 文化宮搵到, 但係搵唔到間鋪, 有無師兄去過??
作者: 小炳    時間: 2006-12-6 10:42 AM

我覺得內地較多人玩inline skate,特別係較北的地方 好多鞋賣,但係質素就吾太清楚了 我間中有去文化宮玩,識去文化宮果間鋪,時間可以的話,可以帶你去 不過個人覺得果度的鞋並不平 我試過係果度買過隻鞋五百蚊的,但好多其它地方只賣三百多 而且我覺得果對鞋質素不好,也對果個老板的推銷手法有所質疑
作者: William    時間: 2006-12-9 11:06 AM

Originally posted by 小炳 at 2006-12-6 10:42 AM: 我覺得內地較多人玩inline skate,特別係較北的地方 好多鞋賣,但係質素就吾太清楚了 我間中有去文化宮玩,識去文化宮果間鋪,時間可以的話,可以帶你去 不過個人覺得果度的鞋並不平 我試過係果度買過隻鞋五百 ...
咁你下次可唔可以幫我睇下 SEBA 黑金賣幾銀呢? 香港賣 2050. thanks!
作者: Leo    時間: 2006-12-9 07:54 PM

Originally posted by William at 2006-12-9 11:06 AM: 咁你下次可唔可以幫我睇下 SEBA 黑金賣幾銀呢? 香港賣 2050. thanks!
2050...... 我見過賣2400...汗 [ Last edited by Leo on 2006-12-11 at 12:45 AM ]
作者: 小炳    時間: 2006-12-18 11:38 AM

Originally posted by William at 2006-12-9 11:06: 咁你下次可唔可以幫我睇下 SEBA 黑金賣幾銀呢? 香港賣 2050. thanks!
琴日去問過:距話16xx,不過打八拆,即13xx,可是依家得返一對黑色38碼的,而紅色的有較多碼數選
作者: 小炳    時間: 2006-12-18 11:40 AM

我都想買一對seba 不過我想知黑色和紅色除左顏色吾同有無其它分別?
作者: Val    時間: 2007-1-30 02:32 PM

Hello, Finally, couldn't wait, got it at 2050 in HK... currently tunning the fitting the boot, there are some point where the pressure is too high. Hey William, time to practice hard!
作者: William    時間: 2007-2-7 10:15 PM

Originally posted by Val at 2007-1-30 02:32 PM: Hello, Finally, couldn't wait, got it at 2050 in HK... currently tunning the fitting the boot, there are some point where the pressure is too high. Hey William, time to practice hard!
hey val, the SEBA is so uncomfortable that make me not wanting to practice. it make the inner-mid part of my feet painful after playing. i have been skipping for several weeks already. i hope there is some ways to work around this. any tips?
作者: 渝泯    時間: 2007-2-7 10:37 PM

Originally posted by William at 2007-2-7 10:15 PM: hey val, the SEBA is so uncomfortable that make me not wanting to practice. it make the inner-mid part of my feet painful after playing. i have been skipping for several weeks already. i hop ...
i have play it half year and also feel uncomfortable evertime... just think it is the price of that... i think that skate is special for someone to practice, for A/B level skate skill, e.g. one wheeling, spin...
作者: Val    時間: 2007-2-8 02:32 PM

Hmmm... Before the Seba, I owned some Mission VSI and one pair of Vaypor BONT and you can trust me those carbon fiber shoes are hell for feet but, even they are using very hard material, the fiber finish by getting soft. With the Seba, it's another world, it's confortable... :) The first time I skate on it, I had one little problem, the laces were not really well made (I mean, I did not take the time to put the laces correctly in the boot). It was a 1h session, just to "feel" the skates. In fact, the laces hurt a little bit my foot, my foot is arched: My skin part around the cuneiform is very thin which hurt when I put too much tension on the laces and on the mid buckle. Then, I got back home, a day after, I change the laces method, use a linear one in order to reduce the pressure on the above point. It was better. But this time, I had a very big problem in the inner ankle (around the Fibula) but inner side of each foot. My ankle is quite thin, so when I tight the buckle the spoiler is nearly closed (gap between the two sides of the spoiler very close) So went back home, took a pair of scissors and reduce the length of the tongue behind the spoiler strap, the one that avoid one of the spoiler's screw to touch the boot. Shorten this off, and now it's greatly better. This part is too lengthy and add an extra useless thickness that tends to become a pressure point hurting the ankle. So for my part, I feel confortable, in my opinion, the uneasiness shouldn't last more than a month or two. First, is the length ok? if the length is ok, then, your feet are maybe too wide. it takes some time to make the inner boot's foam to suits your feet. One tips that some of my friend usually do is to use the inner boot at home, you just take it off and walk with it several times, it can helps a bit. Then, you need to tight the laces arefully, not too much, not too loose. Don't overdo, don't put too much pressure. Usually, I just untie a bit the laces so that I can fit my foot in the boot, then make the laces once, then I put the strap around the toe with a medium pressure, then the mid buckle, and at last the spoiler. Once the spoiler close, I untie my laces and tight it again (with all buckles closed) in order to tight the boot over my ankle and adjust back all buckles. Then, I ride a bit (just the time to feel the skates) usually, two lap of the Tai Wai's skating pool, and retie/untie if necessary. That's lengthy, but it's my experience. I got the skates for two weeks and now, there is no new issue for the moment.
作者: William    時間: 2007-2-8 03:43 PM


作者: Val    時間: 2007-2-8 03:51 PM

So as I spoke with you on msn, my advice is too skate more, untight a little bit the skates on the middle buckle, walk with your boots at home... heat the skates and widen it a little bit (dunno if it works...). :)
作者: Charles    時間: 2007-2-8 03:56 PM

what ever hockey or freestyle feel your skate seriously can find out the main problem where the pain come form




歡迎光臨 HKSSG 論壇 (http://forum.hkssg.org/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0